Vijay’s Chawalla is a popular vegetarian restaurant in London which embodies the spirit and essence of Indian Cuisine. Located at Green Street, it serves up its contemporary and traditional Indian vegetarian cuisines, which are superior in taste and gratifies the taste buds to the utmost.
Though, the menu at Vijay’s Chawalla is overflowing with the item names, but according to the tastes and preferences, the range of delectable dishes vary from South Indian to Gujrati and Punjabi.
Using the finest organic and local ingredients, Vijay’s Chawalla’s splendid cuisine is light while still keeping the flame of traditional Indian cuisine burning bright. The quality of food that we deliver within the tidy and clean vicinity of Vijay’s Chawalla is unparalleled and matchless.
Vijay’s Chawalla received Newham Food Award for the “Best Lunch” in 2010.
- Address268 - 270 Green Street, Forest Gate, London E7 8LF
- CategoryFood and Drink, Restaurants
- LocationGreen Street
- Tagschaat, currys, dosa, Gujrati food, Indian Cuisine, indian vegetarian, samosas, south indian food, takeaway, vegetarian restaurant, Vijays Chawalla
- Monday11:30am - 9pm
- Tuesday11:30am - 9pm
- Wednesday11:30am - 9pm
- Thursday11:30am - 9pm
- Friday11:30am - 9pm
- Saturday11:30am - 9pm
- Sunday11:30am - 9pm
- ServicesWalk-ins welcome, Good for groups or parties, Good for children, Takeaway and Table service. Reservations accepted weekdays only.
- AmenetiesAccepts Credit Cards, Disabled Access